Saturday 3 September 2011

How I Wish To Be A Fish...

Wellllll. I haven't posted in a while. Not that anyone cares. But when I become famous, they will use this blog to find out about who I was before I made my millions. Who are this "they" that I speak of? I cannot say. But they know who they are!
 Anyway, I have a baby! Dun dun dunnnn...
 He is 10 weeks and 4 days old now, and I love him more than anything. But I definately do not want another anytime soon. Took me long enough to get round to the idea of having a baby the first time.
 He is a little grump and I am sure he is going to turn out to be an evil genius. The way he looks at the world, as though it isn't quite good enough. And god forbid you touch his hair, he will scream bloody murder. I don't know what this means, but I do know that it is almost 1am and he has been sound asleep since 8pm, yet mummy is still awake. Maybe mummy shouldn't drink coke like it's going out of fashion and then she would be able to sleep!

 I am going to try and make it a regular occurence to post, however, if I couldn't remember to take birth control, god knows how I'll remember to write a few paragraphs a couple times a week.
 Night night y'all, try not to get too excited about my update, there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment