Monday 12 September 2011

Sooooooo.............. I don't have anything specific to say so let's just see where my fingers take us.
I am running out of coca cola. This does not bode well for me as I am addicted. I think I have one more glass worth. It just tastes sooo gooood. AM LUVIN IT.
 Uh, ok, so here is ten random facts about me. Hold on to the edge of your seats ;]

  1. I don't eat red meat. I just.. It's just disgusting.
  2. I still can't colour in between the lines.
  3. Chocolate doesn't appeal to me unless I'm trying to lose weight.
  4. My favourite colour is purple and my least favourites are green, yellow and orange.
  5. My fingernails grow far too long but I love the noise they make when I'm typing.
  6. I feel naked without black eyeliner on.
  7. My first attempt at fake tan was horrific, I looked like I had some sort of skin condition.
  8. I overuse emoticons. I'm not even an emotional person.
  9. I love being so tired I can't remember falling asleep.
  10. I don't think I could sleep without hearing my baby's breathing beside me.

And I bid you goodnight as I cannot think of anything more.



This lady sure likes her Sunny D and Rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment